How to get Turkish Citizenship On 12 of January 2017...
How to get Turkish Citizenship
On 12 of January 2017 in the Official Newspaper of the Turkish Government “Resmi Gazete” changes to the law “About the Turkish citizenship » was published.
According to this document, 5 categories of foreigners may apply for the Turkish nationality by simplified procedure:
1. Persons who have bought properties that values at least 1 million $ (USD). In condition if they will keep it within 3 years from date of purchase.
2. Persons who have invested into the Turkish industry more than 2 million $ (USD).
3. Persons who have a deposit in Turkish banks in amount at least 3 million US dollars. And keep it in Turkey within 3 years from the date of investment.
4. Persons who have purchased government securities (bonds) in value of at least 3 million $ for a period not less than 3 years.
5. Persons who opened a company and gave at least 100 new work place for Turkish citizens.
Preview of the law in the Turkish language here: Karar Sayısı: 2016/9601